Ramp Up Confirmation

Paperwork Needed for Home Preservation Program Application

Thank you for submitting your application. You will need to provide proof of total household income by providing copies of the supporting documentation listed below. Your application will be considered incomplete if copies of supporting documentation are not provided with the application.

You can bring or mail supporting documentation to our office, located at 115 North Broadway, Schenectady, NY 12305.

If you need assistance in completing the application, call the HfHSC Office at (518) 395-3412 ext. 108.

Provide the following documents when you return your application:

  • Copies of Driver’s License and/or NYS I.D. for all adult family members (18 years and older)
  • Divorce Decree (if applicable)
  • Proof of Income (as applicable)
    • Copies of current Award Letters or most recent stubs for:
      • Social Security
      • SSI
      • Pension or Retirement
      • Disability (SSDI)
      • Child Support
    • Copies of Pay Stubs for the most recent two months
    • DD214 if Applying for Veteran Repair Program

To Order a Social Security Statement, please call 1-866-964-6304.